4 Steps To Lose 20 Pounds In 3-to-4 Weeks
1. Eat at least 2 raw fruits &/or vegetables before each meal
- For example: You can eat 2 carrots, an apple & a stick of celery or any combination of fruits & vegetables and doing this helps you lose weight fast because…
- Eating raw fruits and veggies fills you up quicker Killing your hunger & cravings which mean you’ll be able to eat a lot less (and lose weight much faster) without getting too hungry &…
- Fruit juices DO NOT Count & will not help you lose weight because they’re high in sugar that makes you gain weight after increasing your appetite & has no fiber to kill your appetite but…
- You can drink at least 8oz. of vegetable juice or V8 before your meals instead of eating 2 raw fruits and/or vegetables before each meal.
Quick Tip: You could also drink at least 8 oz. of water with your raw fruits & veggies to really kill your hunger.
Highly recommended before meals: Apples, Broccoli, Green Bananas, Carrots, Peaches, and/or V8 juice.
2. Eat a 0-to-300 calorie meal after eating your raw fruits & veggies so…
- You’re going to eat 0-to-300 more calories of anything you want based on how hungry you are as long as don’t eat more than 300 calories at each meal after you follow Step 1 &…
- It’s best that you get a majority of your 0-to-300 calories from these weight loss foods and/or weight loss drinks
“I followed the steps of how to lose 20 pounds in 2-3 weeks. So far in 40 days I have lost 30 pounds. It really works. Follow the steps and enjoy your new look!”
3. Eat UP To FOUR 0-to-300 Calorie Meals a Day
- Optional: Eat your meals based on an Intermittent fasting schedule to lose weight even faster.
- Eat your 0-to-300 calorie meals whenever you want but you may want to eat them 2-to-4 hours apart.
- It’s okay if you only eat 1,2 or 3 meals a day as long as you don’t go over 4 meals a day.
- The main reason you’ll lose 20 pounds so fast is because you’re eating less than 1200 calories every day or less than 300 calories at each meal not counting the fruits & veggies that allow you to eat as little as possible without getting hungry.
“I started on Monday June 29th and Wow I have lost 15lbs in one week and I am so excited in fact I have decided to continue with intermittent fasting even on the weekend.”
“Adrian, I have been following this plan for a week now and lost 9 lbs!”
4. Follow 1 of These 4 Workout Plans
- Do any of the workouts below for 20-to-40 minutes 1-to-2times a day 3-to-4 days a week while following these workout rules here to lose weight super-fast.
- If you’re busy then Do any of the workouts below for ONLY 10 minutes BUT do them 2-to-6 times a day at least 4 days a week.
- You’re not limited to just the workouts here on this page.You can do other workouts like Tae-Bo or T25 as long as it’s an intense workout.
- If you’re lazy, out of shape, injured or if these workouts are too hard for you then follow this workout plan here BUT DO Not expect to lose weight as fast as doing the first 3 options.
So To Lose 20 Lbs. In 3-to-4 Weeks…
- You’ll eat 2 RAW fruits &/or veggies before each meal OR simply drink at least 8oz of V8 & then…
- You’ll eat a 0-to-300 calorie meal.
- You’ll eat up to 4 meals a day & you can optionally use an intermittent fasting schedule to lose weight faster.
- You’ll do this workout plan.